Nowadays the trend of hair coloring has become very popular and it has become very important in the fashion industry. Different hair color brands offer different explanations for this race of hair coloring. In that case, it would be unfair not to talk about Madison Reed Hair Color. Today in this article we will discuss Madison reed hair color reviews.
Madison reed hair color is a multi-dimensional hair color that allows you to transform your hair at home. Due to ammonia-free qualities, it helps your hair to get healthier, stronger and provide more shine. madison reed hair color is a semi-permanent hair color that lasts up to 4 to 6 shampoos.
Now we will talk about the opinion of the people about it and the features of this color
Better than Drug Store
I think the Madison Reed is better than the drugstore box dye because it does not contain metal as is the case with ordinary over-the-shelf colors. But it is no better than the color you can buy on sale or at any beauty supply store that is open to the public.
Temporary hair dye
If you are looking for temporary hair dye then madison reed is for you because it lasts up to 4 to 6 shampoos. If you are going for a long commitment then do not use this hair dye because it will fade out after 4 washes. To keep in which your hair with color it is recommended to color your hair after two weeks with madison reed hair color.
Ammonia-free hair dye?
Madison reed hair color is an ammonia-free hair color but I was reading some reviews regarding this hair color. They were saying that this hair color is ammonia-free but contains a replacement ingredient called ethanolamine that damages the hair and also causes hair loss. That means Madison Reed’s hair coloring products are not actually free of harsh ingredients.
Madison reed hair color smell
There are some loving things about madison reed hair color that you can’t forget because it doesn’t smell or itch because it doesn’t have any hardening compared to other colors. There are nourishing ingredients in the formula. Includes Argan Oil, ginseng root keratin and has a lasting rich color compared to others
Save the color
The most special thing about madison reed hair color is that you can save this color for three years without opening it, and if you open it you can still keep the open packet for one whole year. You can still do standby years later, which is very rare in Colors
But if you have a mixed gradient cream color and conditioner activator then you have to remove it within normal time.
Pros And Cons
- Smell’s good, Its greatest beauty is that it does not smell bad and does not smell as strong as it does with other hair colors.
- This brand does not affect your purchasing power and it is cheap and contains less toxic ingredients and is definitely higher quality than anything you would pick up from a drugstore.
- It contains argan oil and keratin that nurture the hair and provides rich color
- You can mix madison reed hair color for multidimensional and your desirable color just like a master colorist. You can make your own hair color as per your skin tone
- Madison reed hair color kit provides you all items that are the requirement for your hair while you are going to color it contains radiant cream color, conditioning color activator, shampoo and conditioner, a cap, gloves, barrier cream, and cleansing wipe.
- The beauty of madison reed hair color is that it can work on every type of hair even it can work on dark hair or even very dark hair it will work perfectly
- No burning sensation
- It provides great grey coverage
- You can use this hair color at home because it is easy to use
- Chikmandir by famous hair colorists.
- More than 50 shades are available in this hair dye
- There are many customer reviews are available where they told that madison reed’s hair color is the cause of hair loss or hair breakage
- It is ammonia-free but it has a chemical that replaces the ammonia called ethanolamine. This chemical may cause hair fall or hair bracket
- It may bring you to baldness
- This color may not available to you internationally
- It may still cause adverse side effects
- Overall it may cause hair fall or hair breakage so it is not a safe rcolor
Final words on Madison reed hair color reviews
When it comes to hair coloring, we often try to protect our hair by not dyeing it and damaging it. We do not like to use any color that damages the hair. And the purpose of writing this is to make you aware of this hair color and what effect does this color has on our hair. Hair dyeing has been around since ancient times. People used to dye their hair in different ways. But nowadays we are dyeing our hair using chemicals that are not very good for hair health.
And especially hair color that contains harsh chemicals can do a lot of damage to the hair and may even lead to baldness. Always use the same hair color that contains less harmful chemicals.