Hair toners are used to change undertones. Hair tonner removes brass and enhances your hair’s blonde. Hair toner is not a color/dye, but it alters a little bit of shade of your hair. Do you know, how to use hair toner?
First, you need to decide that which color and toner type you want to use. Using tonner is very easy like 1-2-3
- Make a mixture of toner and developer with the ratio of 1:2
- Apply the mixture of toner and developer with brush. Especially focused that area where are unwanted undertones.
- After applying the toner wait for up to 45 minutes, rinse your hair and Wash your hairs with moisturizing shampoo and condition.
Color-treated hair gets dim over time. Also, bleached hair gets brassy because of oxidization. Recolor your hair with a tonner every 6-8 weeks for a natural and healthy blonde.
Identifying When to Use Toner
- Do not tone your hair until your hair are not in right shade for tone. don’t tone your hair when there is no need to tone. you can tone your hair when your hairs are in yellow hair. If you want to get cool hair color, you have to make sure your hairs shade is light yellow before toning your hair.
- If you didn’t use toner in right shade, you will get unwanted results.
- Toning hair after bleaching. Hair toner works well in bleached hairs. To achieve desired results of blonde, you have to bleach your hair before using toner. Bleaching your hair before toning may best blonde results
- some toner cannot used without bleaching your hair.
- To achieve your desired shades you may need to bleach your hair more than once until achieving the ideal color.
- Dyeing your hair before toning. you can dye your hair before toning your hair. Sometimes, the hair color which you get is not exactly that you want. If your hairs are too much brassiness or red , you can dye your hair before toning to adjust the hair color.
- You can use toner after a bed and unwanted dyeing. It will not change your hair color but it will adjust your hair color look
- Keep in mind you may not be able to get desirable shade at first. Maybe some shades are hard to achieve. Because may your hairs are still red or yellow. Get advice from your hair professional for help to achieve your desired shade.
- For example, you are getting silver blonde in first try. May your hairs are looking green of another shade after using silver blond toner. Instead you need to bleach your hair more times until fade the yellow or red color.
- When dyeing and toning your hair, keep the color wheel in your hand so that you do not distract from your current color and the undertone of your hair. You can avoid losing your hair color and getting unexpected results.
World famous hair tonner brands
You can say’ hair toner is a color corrector. If you find your blonde hairs going to yellow, hair toner will cool it down. If you want to add caramel warmth in your brunette hairs, hair toner can make them brighten.
Hair toner is a deposit of color that will not damage your natural hairs. It will either accumulate warmth, ash, cold, or neutralize the unwanted tones of hairs.
Here are some famous hair tonners which are recommended by hairstylists
By using the IGK’s mixed feeling leave-in blonde drops you don’t need to take more steps in your hair care routine. Add some drops of IGK’s toning formula in any of your hair care product and apply in the hairs and that’s it. Its very time saving product. The main thing is it works on many shades of blonde from beech to dark or even silver hairs.
Why we should use it.
- This product is time saving
- It works on many shades
Protect Yourself From Expensive Companies. It provides double duty hair toning as well as bonus conditioning. GH Beauty Director April Franzino says’ “I like it because it gives the hair the best conditioning and cool toning.” And also it smells amazing.
Why we should use it.
- This product is hydrating.
- This product is affordable.
This product moisturizes, strengthens and brightens your hair. purple hair mask enhances your hair color look. This product contains natural jojoba, marble and coconut oil that nourishes your hair. And soy protein and vitamin B5 make your hair strong and soft.
Manic panic toner is recommended for brassy tones. This product is ammonia free that’s why it is safe for your hairs health. It provides strengths cool toning treatment to your hair. This formula is paraben free.
L’Oréal Paris Anti Brass Tonner removes brass and gives a cool toning treatment. This product includes built-in conditioning that gives soft, shiny, and blonde results. It contains high-speed technology that gives a gorgeous tone in 5 minutes.
L’Oreal Paris is a demi-permanent tonner. It eliminates brass and gives a long-lasting anti brass tone.
Leave in pH Restorative Mist if for finishing touch. This hair tonner changes the hard Ph of water to avoid tangles and to block frizz and let the hair glossy, frizz-free, and smooth. Apple cider vinegar is natural Ph of water balancer and boosts manageability. It removes a blend of essential oils and gives a mild herbal scent.
It is paraben-free so it is safe for our hair. It is vegan and cruelty-free and recommended by famous world hair professionals.