Permanent hair dyeing is very common nowadays. Everyone wants to keep their hair as good as possible. Everyone wants their hair to be a rich color and soft. It would be unfair when we talk about permanent hair and do not talk about a creme of nature hair color.
Creme of nature is a permanent hair color that contains a double condition formula to make strong, shiny, and smooth hairs. Creme of nature hair color also contains argan oil and makes stronger micro-sphere technology. It will provide the best rich long-lasting color and enhance the shine of hair. This exotic shine color strengthens, conditions, and enhances the shine of hairs.
This is the first of its kind with double argan oil for unique conditioning results. It’s the double conditioning formula that enhances shine and seals the moisture deeper inside and makes hair smooth, silky, and soft. Argan oil is nutrition for hair. It softens the hair and makes hair smooth and shiny.
It penetrates the inner cortex of the hair and delivers a rich color. It gives 100% gray coverage and provides us with rich and vibrant hair color. There are 16 main hair color shades available in the creme of nature hair colors.
- C20 Light Golden Brown Creme Of Nature hair color
- C10 Jet Black Creme Of Nature Color hair color
- 10.01 Ginger Blonde Creme of Nature Exotic Shine Color, Ginger Blonde
- C32 Spiced Red hair color Creme Of Nature Color
- 10.0 Honey Blonde Exotic Shine Creme Of Nature Color
- 9.2 Light Caramel Brown Creme of Nature Exotic Shine Color With Argan Oil,
- C42 Light Golden Blonde Creme of Nature Color
- 6.2 Burgundy Blaze Creme Of Nature Exotic Shine Permanent Hair Color
- C21 Rich Brown Creme Of Nature Color
- C41 Honey Blonde Creme Of Nature Color
- Intensive Red 7.6 Creme of Nature Exotic Shine Color With Argan Oil
- 3.0 Soft Black Exotic Shine Creme Of Nature Color
- C30 Red Hot Burgundy Creme Of Nature Color
- 5.2 Mahogany Glow Creme of Nature Nourishing Permanent Hair Color:
- C11 Natural Black Creme Of Nature Color
- 6.4 Bronze Copper Creme of Nature Nourishing Permanent Hair Color
How to use creme of nature hair Color
There are some things that are important to care about while you are going to color your hair. First of all, it is necessary to protect your skin. Because permanent hair dyes may damage your skin tissues while these are in contact with skin. Although a Cream of natural hair dye is an ammonia-free hair color it doesn’t harm the skin but because it is a permanent hair color it may not be washed after drying. Follow these steps while you are going to permanently color your hair.
- Use gloves while you are going to handle the color
- Use mask on your hairline and eyebrows
- Open the packet and extract the creme of nature color
- Mix the color in a bowl.
- Make separate groups of hair to partially color
- Apply the colour in hair with a brush.
- Let the color in hair for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, Rinse thoroughly and use conditioner
- Do not use shampoo after color.
- Draw your hair and enjoy a rich colored smooth and silky hair.
Is Creme of Nature good hair dye?
Yes, the creme of nature is a good hair dye. It has a 5.0 overall rating on Amazon. It is famous for long-lasting permanent hair color.
Does Creme of Nature cover gray hair?
Yes, it covers 100% gray and delivers rich long-lasting hair color.
How often can I use Creme of Nature Hair Dye?
To maintain hair color intensity we have to recolor our hair after 4 to 6 shampoos.
Is Creme of Nature hair color ammonia free?
Yes, Creme of nature is ammonia-free long-lasting permanent hair color.
Does hair color damage natural hair?
Yes, It is true to color our hair permanently can damage the natural color of hairs.
Can you use Creme of Nature dye on relaxed hair?
Yes, we can use cream of nature hair dye on relaxed hair.
Does Creme of Nature hair dye expire?
According to the manufacturer’s unopened hair dye does not expire.
Who owns Creme nature?
Revlon Professional owns the creme of nature.
Should I wash your hair before dying it?
Before dyeing hairs it is good not to wash hairs. But you can wash your hair before night.
Can I shampoo my hair after dying it?
No, Do not use shampoo for 72 hours after coloring. Because newly colored hairs can bleed color while using shampoo so wait for 72 hours after coloring.
Should I wash my hair before coloring my roots?
Wash your hair 24 hours before dying.
How do I prepare my hair for dying?
Wash your hair for 1 to 2 days before dying.